We are so very excited to announce the launch of the 2019 Women in Strata Mentoring Program – ‘Going Past S.M.A.R.T’.
We’ve thrown away the rule book and have created a program offering more resources, guidance and success tools. By teaming up with generous sponsors we have been able to work with professional development experts to design a program that encourages and supports both mentor and mentee, ensuring all participants get the very most from joining.
Our 2018 mentors and mentees provided amazing feedback which has allowed us to really focus on providing the tools you need to make the mentor relationship work – and your career soar!
So What’s Different in 2019?!
- Mentor train-the-trainer event;
- Mid-point check-in event & end-of-program celebration;
- ‘Pod’ creations of two pairs for extra collaboration;
- Monthly e-newsletter including discussion points and relevant articles/podcasts/resources;
- A month-by-month framework guide;
- Monthly check-in survey;
- Online registration form with better questions to help us match you;
- Specific categories of expertise, tell us what you know, or what you want to learn.
Our dedicated mentoring page provides a glimpse into all the amazing things happening in 2019. Check it and keep an eye on it.
We’ll be formally launching our program at a fun and exciting breakfast event on Friday 16 November 2018 at Level 10/50 Martin Place, Sydney. Please RSVP here. Seats are limited, so if this program sounds like it could be for you, as mentor or mentee – get in quick!
At the launch you’ll hear from 2018 participants about the benefits of the program and all the details of the 2019. We really hope to see you there!