Applications for the 2019 mentoring program are now open!
In gaining confidence, we will gain the world. Or at least, slay our career goals. Which is pretty much the same thing. Thank you to everyone who attended this morning and to the amazing panel, Christine Ashfield-Howell, Sarah Jedda and Kim McGuiness.
This morning we launched the 2019 mentoring program at Macquarie Banks fabulous Martin Place building. We are SO very pleased to announce, that through generous sponsorship we have been able to partner with Kim McGuiness of Mentor Central to develop an outstanding and fully supported program.
The 2019 program includes:
- Resources for goal setting and personal development;
- A mentor training event facilitated by Kim McGuiness;
- Monthly resources to help in your mentoring journey;
- A bi-monthly check in;
- A meet & greet opening event, a half way check in event and a celebration at the end event;
- A month-by-month framework guide;
- Pod creations;
- Specialist areas of learning.
This program will provide both mentor and mentee with increased confidence and leadership skills. With a focus on professional development, accomplishment and self-care we’ve designed a program to empower and grow. Taking participants out of their comfort zone to find their best self.
This program will benefit the entire sector as we share invaluable knowledge and skills with each other. Lifting levels of professionalism and accomplishment will in turn lift the sector.
Applications are now open! Click here. Remember, this program is FULLY SUPPORTED. We will work with you to make it work.
Key Dates are:
- Today (16 Nov) – Applications are OPEN.
- Monday 17 December – Applications CLOSE
- Monday 21 January – Applicants introduced
- First week Feb – Mentor Training Event
- Friday 15 Feb – Welcome function for participants
- August – Half-way function and check in event
You can find a FAQ section on our dedicated mentoring page. However if you still have questions please do reach out.
With thanks again to RETS, Luna Building Management and Diagnostech for making it happen, and to Macquarie Bank for graciously hosting us once again.
PUT THIS DATE IN YOUR DIARY! We must not forget. Our end of year party. Friday 7 December, on the roof top of the Royal Exhibition Hotel (right across the road from Central station). We’ll have all the best things you love about a good party including delicious food, free flowing drinks, excellent company and a photo-mirror. Register here for this no-cost event (thanks to our amazing Christmas party sponsors). And watch your inbox for tips and tricks on creating your ‘It’s In the Bag’ donation.