2019 Mentoring Program
With a focus on well-being and accomplishment the 2019 WiS Mentoring Program offers more specialist support and resources to help participants ‘Go Past S.M.A.R.T’ – and achieve their best.
Traditional goal setting meets self-care and accomplishment in the new and improved WiS Mentoring Program.
The 2019 program will support both mentors and mentees by identifying specific areas of specialty elected by the participant. Not only will you be paired with an expert in your elected area of growth, but we will also create support pods of two pairs, providing additional collaboration opportunities for mentors and their mentees
The areas of expertise are:
2. Business management
4. Strata Management
5. Confidence & self belief
The 2019 Program will include more events and resources
- The launch breakfast event at Macquarie Bank on Friday 16 November 2016 (registrations open soon).
- A meet and greet of all participants.
- Mid-program group check in event, and;
- A wrap up event.
- Monthly e-letter with tips, tricks and links to helpful information.
- Getting started pack.
- Pod formation and collaboration.
- Bi-monthly two question check-in surveys.
Registrations to the 2019 Mentor Program Launch Breakfast will open SOON. Watch your inbox for more information